Best information for travel in Cat Ba island
- best place to stay : Nui Ngoc street, 1/4 street
- if you holiday here from may to september dont go here on weekend , very crowded, very expensive …
- just booking the room sleep at hotel order daily cruise like this program is perferct
- visiting : Cat Ba nation park , Cat Co beach, local market
TOUR PROGRAM DETAIL OF CAT BA 1 DAY VISIT LAN HA BAY – FLOATING VILLAGE – VIET HAI VILLAGE – BRIGH CAVE – BA TRAI DAO
► 7h30 – 8h00: Pick up at the hotel in the center of Cat Ba town
► 8h00 – 9h00: The Cruise go into Lan Ha Bay and completes its entry through floating village (or Lang Chai). The area is surrounded by extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes.
► 9h00 – 11h00: Taking the electric car trip along Viet Hai Village’s path and go through tropical forests and see the bamboo houses. Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. At the rest stop, just relax and let the little fishes massage your feet
► 11h00: Come back to the boat & enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
► 13h00: The boat will move to Dark cave and Bright cave just next to Ha Long Bay. Then you will take a paddle on a 2-seats kayak through the narrow openings of the Karst mountains for a look inside the caves.
► 14h30: Visit Ba Trai Dao Area. Swimming and immersed in the crystal-clear water of the bay and snorkeling to view the corals, you’re guaranteed to have an amazing experience!
15h00: Back to the boat for a “sunset party”. Enjoy a glass of tea with some fresh fruit. A great opportunity to take some amazing pictures of the sunset behind the mountains!
► 15h00: Back to the boat for a “sunset party”. Enjoy a glass of tea with some fresh fruit. A great opportunity to take some amazing pictures of the sunset behind the mountains!
► 15h30: Come back Ben Beo. Say goodbye to “CAT BA CRUISE”, our car bring you back your hotel in Cat Ba.
Price : 1.400.000 VND ( 56 )
• All shipping costs related to the tour
• Entrance fees
• Tour guides
• 01 free bottle of water
• Lunch on the boat
• Activities covered in the itinerary: swimming, kayaking, snorkelling
• 1 glass of cooktail and fruit in Sunset Party
• Beverages, tips, gratuities and other personal expenses
• All other services are not explicitly mentioned above
Itinaerary and time of activities may vary when necessary